We are currently seeking a Validation and Testing Engineers to join our R&D department Reporting to the Functional Manager,
Design Verification & Testing. Create complex test methods and procedures to evaluate power electronic products Create complex test methods and procedures to evaluate power electronic products.
- To Work closely with the design team and lead DVT plan generation and schedule for multiple PMP programs.
- Determines test requirements for each design element’s ,To Create test plan. Estimation of the test time. Determines test requirements for each design element’s,To support, simulate quality issues, To Perform the test and verify performance as per the specification, implicit industry standards, and APC design standards tests. To Design and fabricate the test fixtures to suit test methods. To coordinate new/external test plan generation & support/analyse/simulate quality issues .
- Estimate and Manage the work effort for the team in interaction and coordination with the other stake holders
- Document and present and manage all the communications for projects with all the stakeholders
- Take calculated Risks, Demonstrate creativity and contribute to IP
- Should be adaptable to change & contribute on change Management
- Support and deploy Management initiatives
- Lead Quality System development
- Drive Lab management activities
- To Plan, identify, and procure the test equipments as per the test requirement
- To support new lab setup & maintain verification test racks
- Knowledge of test equipments, CRO, AC Source, DC Source, Auto transformers, Multimeters, Data loggers,
- Good understanding of power electronic equipments
- Good understanding of analog and digital circuits, power electronics circuits.
- Having good knowledge of mechanical test such as vibration test and drop tests.
- capable of running independent tests
- Good command to MS office packages
- Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation engineering.
- 3-4Yrs of Experience.
- Good knowledge on Scripting tools.
- Knowledge on test Automation
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Company: Schneider Electric