Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- As a System Designer (Electronics) for X-ray Image Chain Components, you should be capable of architecting, designing, documenting, and implementing high-quality electronic circuit designs on multiple platforms across multiple product ranges.
- Design electronic circuits for X-ray Image Chain Components/ Modalities.
- Design signal acquisition and process circuit and peripheral circuit for X-ray Systems.
- Support firmware design and test.
- Understand technical design requirements and specifications
- Conduct design and performance analyses to ensure requirements.
- Provide technical advice to suppliers, assess potential supplier capabilities.
- Conduct risk analysis, develop and execute risk reduction plan
- Conduct component and system tests.
You are a part of
As part of the DXR Modality you will have the opportunity to work with world class engineers who develop products that help save lives all over the world. The DXR (Diagnostic X-ray Imaging ) identifies and meets customer and market needs by designing, developing, X-ray Imaging Equipment. The DXR Modality team is part of the PD-MR business Unit in Philips.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum-Masters Degree in Electrical /Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering / Physics / Instrumentation/ Computer Science .
- 5+ years of experience in electronics design & development in a professional organization, ideally in the Medical Device industry.
- Strong background in electrical and electronics engineering or related fields
- Experience with electrical circuit design, both digital circuit and analog circuits
- Experience with circuit simulation and analysis.
- Experience of electrical control system with MCU.
- Familiar with analog device and power device.
- Interfaces (UART’s, RS-485, RS-232, embedded Ethernet, USB, CAN ..)
- Experience with firmware design is desired..
- Knowledge of SW control of electronics and control systems ( desirable ).
- Strong communication and presentation skill.