Primary activities – Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product. Keep track of spare parts inventory.
- Ensure receipt of parts to the repair center. This includes the carrier’s physical receipt, decontamination and administrative receipt in the ERP.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory. (regular inventory, replenishment, threshold and order quantity).
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Perform reconfiguration of new systems (add or remove modules).
- Initiate repair records.
- Work in accordance with Cepheid’s Policies and Procedures.
Possible Secondary Activities (based on the volume of the main activity)
- Assure the verification, calibration and repair of GeneXpert to ensure the reliability of the
- diagnostics performed with cepheid systems.
- Maintain technical plans of the workshop.
Experience, qualifications, skills required
- Diploma/Degree in electronics or engineering desirable
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
- Excellent communication skills and technical presentation skills for group and one-on-one presentations
- Proficiency in SAP, Salesforce and MS-Office
Exposure of working environment in Repair Centre electronic equipment’s
Travel: Only in case of urgencies
Physically able to independently lift and move heavy instruments.