Do you like realising a design into an actual product? Do you want to be at the forefront of interactions with vendors and customers? Then the below job description is for you.
- Plan electronics production activities to improve delivery timelines while maintaining high quality and cost-effectiveness
- Take lead in fulfilling customer orders and deliveries
- Identify delivery exceptions and provide alternative solutions
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems
- Plan for purchase of equipment & material required to meet the delivery schedule
- Field Assistance on deployment of product on site
- Work with vendors for material procurement and delivery
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet the production needs
- Negotiate with suppliers to optimize cost
- Maintain inventory actively
- Research about certification requirements and execute the procurement of the same
- Apply for regulatory approvals required to demonstrate products to customers
Expertise and Qualifications
- The candidates must have at least one degree or industry experience in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science or Physics domain.
- Basic knowledge of electronic components is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proactive nature, willingness to learn quickly and take up new challenges.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial aspects of production.
- Good communication & coordination skills.
- Should be willing to travel to vendor and customer locations.
- Should have ability to work independently.
- Product certification experience is a plus.