The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Responsible for designing and developing, test and measurement automation software in LabVIEW.
- Interface with customers to understand user requirements and Generate test specifications,
Design the software, interface with remote development teams, integrate the software.
- Validate and deliver the software for various automation applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years industry experience on ATE Test S/W development on LabVIEW.
- Experience NI RT,NI Report Generation, NI FPGA,NI PID.
- Develop test S/W that are scalable, readable, and maintainable
- Strong Programming Knowledge of test instruments from NI PXI, NI cRIO, NI cDAQ, NI PCI, VXI/VTI, Keysight, Tektronix, Pickering, Keithley & Fluke.
- Strong knowledge of GPIB, LXI, Serial (RS232 and RS485), , LIN, HART, FieldBus, ProfiBus, USB communication protocols.
- CLD Certification and NI CVI, NI TestStand Knowledge will be an added advantage
Company: Testamatic Systems Private Limited