Project and/or Process knowledge/capabilities/experience
- Expertise in Embedded FSW Development with both Model based development and Manual SW development methods
- Experience in Embedded C, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Unit testing
- knowledge (RTRT/TESSY), configuration management tool (MKS)
- Relevant experience on Electrification in areas like on-board charging, DC/DC converters,
- Power Electronics is highly preferred.
- Experience with Automotive Development Processes and tools.
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate corresponding solutions
- Debug SW module which have been implemented
- Perform tests for software module under his/her responsibility
- Good knowledge in Model based development tools (MATLAB, Simulink, RTW, Target link)
- Knowledge on automotive electronics, with good overview on sensor and actuators.
- Knowledge on automotive Communication protocols (CAN/LIN/Flex Ray etc)
- Knowledge on ECU (Electronic Control Units) HW and other equipment including open and closed loop labs (HIL and SW test bench)
- Know-how about FMEA is an added advantage
- International exposure with good communication skills
Company: Vitesco Technology