If you are in the market for a new pair of wireless earbuds, then you can find a wide range of options out there. While most of them are quite premium and not ideal for buyers on a budget, options like Jlab offer a wide range of value for money and pretty affordable earbuds. Even at an entry-level price tag, their earbuds offer pretty great audio quality. You also get various handy features from these wireless earbuds for a pretty great user experience.
And in case you have also gotten a new pair of Jlab earbuds recently, then you would want to start using them right away. But before that, you will need to pair your Jlab earbuds with your phone or any other device that you may want to use. In case you are not able to figure out the same from the included manual, then we are here to help. Today, we will show you how to pair Jlab earbuds easily with any device that you may want to use with them.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds?
Those of you who already have a pair of Jlab earbuds laying around might want to pair it right away for using them with all your devices for listening to music and watching videos. Whether you are pairing your Jlab earbuds to a device for the first time or pairing them to additional devices, the complete process will stay the same which is as follows:
Enable Pairing Mode for your Jlab Earbuds
To begin, you have to first enable the pairing mode on your Jlab earbuds. This makes your Jlab earbuds discoverable by other devices and also disconnects them from any currently connected devices so that you can pair them with others. As for enabling the pairing mode on your Jlab earbuds, the process for the same will be different depending on whether you are using true wireless earbuds or wireless earbuds from Jlab. Their respective pairing modes can be enabled by following the given steps:
- Pairing true wireless Jlab earbuds: You need to hold the multi-function button on your Jlab true wireless earbuds (both) for 3 seconds to get them into pairing mode. If they are in pairing mode, then the left earbud will have a white LED light and the right earbud will have a blue and white blinking LED light. Some Jlab earbuds may also have blue and white blinking lights on both earbuds.
- Pairing wireless Jlab earbuds: Similar to the true wireless Jlab earbuds, you have to press and hold the multi-function button of your wireless Jlab earbuds for 10 seconds to get them in pairing mode. Once they are in pairing mode, their LED light will start blinking red and blue.
Find your Jlab Earbuds on your Phone, Tablet, or Laptop
After you have enabled the pairing mode on your Jlab earbuds, you can go ahead and find them using your preferred device. This can be any device like your phone, tablet, or laptop that supports Bluetooth connection with wireless audio devices. Although, different devices will have different pairing processes which include the following on most primary platforms:
- Android: If you are using an Android phone or tablet, you need to go to the Settings and head over to Bluetooth options. Here, select the Pair new device option which will show you a list of available devices where you have to select your Jlab earbuds for pairing them.
- iOS: In case you have an iOS-based iPhone or iPad, you can pair your Jlab earbuds to it from the Settings app. Inside the Settings app, you have to go to the Bluetooth menu and select your Jlab earbuds under the Other Devices section for pairing to it.
- MacOS: Similar to its phones and tablets, Apple’s MacOS also requires you to go to Bluetooth settings from System Preferences. Once you are in Bluetooth Settings, you can select your Jlab earbuds from the list of available devices and click on Connect to pair them.
- Windows: With a Windows computer, you can simply use the Windows Search to look up for Bluetooth and other devices settings where you can select the Add a device option. Now, simply pick your Jlab earbuds from the list of available devices for pairing them.
Complete the Pairing Process
To ensure that your Jlab earbuds have been paired properly, you can simply refer to its LED indicator light. Once paired successfully, the LED of your Jlab earbuds will stop blinking or start blinking slower than before. A few Jlab earbuds can also play an audio cue telling you that the pairing process has been completed successfully. You can then play any media file on your device and listen to it using your Jlab earbuds.
Checking the Bluetooth Connection
Even if you have followed all of the Jlab earbuds pairing instructions given above as it is, there is a possibility that your Jlab earbuds may not get paired. In that case, you need to check whether the issue is related to your audio output device or with your Jlab earbuds. To test the same, you can first try pairing your Jlab earbuds with other devices that you may have.
Similarly, you can also try pairing other audio devices to your device and see if that is able to pair which will tell you about where the issue lies. You can simply reset the device which you think is facing issues that can possibly fix its Bluetooth connection after which you can try pairing your Jlab earbuds once again.
Out of all the various wireless earbuds options out there, Jlab is one of the best when it comes to buying affordable and budget-friendly options. Not only does it offer great sounding earbuds on a budget, but most of these offerings also offer a wide range of handy features at the same time. And in case you are also planning to buy a pair of Jlab earbuds, then knowing how to pair Jlab earbuds with your phone or any other device is highly important. Even though there is an included user manual with all Jlab earbuds, following the pairing tutorial given above should be much faster and easier. If you have gone through all the information regarding how to pair Jlab earbuds given above, make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can also post any questions down there if you have any!