Job Description Summary
In this role, you will develop products that define healthcare solutions globally. You will be a SAP ABAP developer with relevant implementation knowledge
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Work with business and solution architects to design and build technical solutions based on user requirements
- Effort estimations for technical solutions
- Build prototypes for the complex business requirements as needed and prepare Impact assessment.
- Attend coaching calls to present the technical solution to the DevOps leaders to get the necessary approvals for the implementation
- Build technical objects (FRICE) as per requirement and complete unit testing of the components
- Prepare technical design specifications
- Demo the solution to business users as needed to ensure the solution meets the requirements 100%
- Support during Hypercare phase of projects
- Build POCs on new technology innovations and automate/simplify the repetitive activities
- Follow latest SAP ABAP syntaxes and techniques while developing the objects and build best practices and development standards
Qualification & Experience
- Any graduate/postgraduate from a reputed university in Engineering/Computer science background
- About 3+ years of strong SAP ABAP experience with at least 1 implementation.
- Must have hands-on experience with ABAP ALV Reports, BADI’s/Enhancements, ALE/EDI IDOC interfaces and Adobe Outputs etc.
- Having Data Conversion strategy and experience using LSMW/BDCs would be preferable
- Good experience with integration technologies and middleware tools is required.
- Good understanding of SAP Security roles and authorizations
- Domain/SAP business process knowledge in Healthcare industries will be an added advantage
- Working experience in GxP validated environments and HP ALM is desired
- Working experience with SAP ChaRM tool
- Knowledge of compliance requirements from a project perspective
- Familiar with SAP implementation methodologies and best practices
- Self-Aware and learner and Flair for learning new technologies
Company: General Electric