- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for commercial aviation systems.
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of electronic products.
- Support projects involving digital and analog circuit design.
- Responsible for digital design, worst case circuit analysis, and communications systems
- Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis experience
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Analysis experience. Good understanding of grounding and shielding concepts, chassis design.
- Electronics-oriented work experience
- Design and Testing of DDR4 interfaces, SATA/SSD, 1G/10G Ethernet
- Selection of components to be used in Avionics Electronics Designs, like but not limited to, DDR, memory, storage media flash, ethernet controllers.
- Strong understanding of ARINC 429, ARINC 818 and MIL 1553.
- Simulation experience and creation of behavioral models with MATLAB and SABER.
- Experience with Power Integrity analysis, Hyperlynx SI.
- Experience with Mentor suite of eCAD tools
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s in engineering degree or higher
- Experience with Analog, digital board design
- Power Supply Design
- Design for EMI/EMC compliance
- DO160G Awareness
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelors Engineering degree, Preferably Electronics/Aeronautical/Electrical / Systems Engineering and typically 0 to 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+0 years’ of related work experience etc.).